Study Reveals That Women Want to Improve Their Smiles Through Orthodontics
Who’s Talking: A new survey of more than 1,000 women conducted by Invsialign® found that looking and feeling confident goes beyond wanting to improve their bodies. They want to improve their smile!
What they said: The survey found that confidence is key to feeling great and healthy:
- 57% of women believe it’s crucial to fell confident throughout the year
- 93% of women would like improve at least one feature of their appearance. 25% answered that their smiles were the most important aspect of their appearance they would like to change.
- Among those who want to improve their smiles, mom’s and unmarried women ranked the highest.
- When it comes to year-round confidence, it’s having glowing smiles that outshines it all
- Nearly one in five women say the most important feature to look the best at all times are their smiles
- 27% of women believe it would shed five years off her looks if she straightened her teeth and corrected her smile
- Women also rank their smile aS the #1 feature that most impacts first impression
- 30% said that if they were given a gift to treat themselves to any beauty improvement, they would want to spend it on their smile.
- A smile conveys feelings of happiness, hope and positivity to anyone who sees it!
- Smiling is an attractive expression, which is more likely to draw people to you rather than push them away
Talk to us here at Dunegan & Cole today about improving your smile through Invisalign®!